Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Wednesday 25 February 2009

My little helper!

I was busy taking some photos of earrings this morning when along comes my little helper (distraction!). So I ended up taking pictures of her instead.

This is Coco our 7 month old little (?!) kitten. She's round my feet a lot of the time at the moment as she has had an operation recently and can't go outside until the stitches are removed (one more day to go). She is desperate to get back out in the garden and has been spending quite a bit of time looking out of the window watching the world go by and planning her next adventure.

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable and looks like she has a sweet personality :)
    I miss having a kitty around, I bet you must have so much fun with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, she's great - everyone who meets her says how lovely she is. She is also very tolerant of my kids and we all love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this little kitty looks just like my kitty I had for 18 years. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete