Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Friday 7 August 2009

New Listings on Etsy and Folksy

As promised, I have listed some of my recent jewellery pieces in my Etsy and Folksy shop including these pieces:





Purple Swirl Glass Bead & Sterling Silver Flower Pendant - featuring a lovely bead from Kanna Glass Studios and using my Wire Flower design
(NOW SOLD as I was writing this blog post!)












Fluorite Spiral Adorned Sterling Silver Earrings - these are like my Dive In earrings but this time the fluorite has a delicate purple and green colour and is adorned with a hammered spiral.

















Blue Swirl Glass Bead & Sterling Silver Teardrop Pendant and Earrings - a repeated design based on my Green Swirl Bead & Sterling Silver Teardrop Pendant and Earrings and featuring more swirl beads from Kanna Glass Studios

2 comments: