Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Wednesday 7 October 2009

New Tutorial – COILED JEWELS (Pendant, Earrings & Bangles) – reduced price for readers of my blog

Phew, my second tutorial is finally finished and up for sale on Etsy and Jewelry Lessons for $8.00. This step-by-step tutorial has detailed instructions (150 steps with 150 close-up photographs) for 3 jewellery projects: pendant, earrings and bangle.



Firstly it shows you how to create a COILED JEWEL PENDANT, including clear instructions on shaping and hammering wire, creating spirals and wrapping and coiling techniques. Using the same techniques, the lesson goes on to show you how to create COILED JEWEL EARRINGS and a COILED JEWEL BANGLE with suggested variations.

The ‘coiled jewel’ design is very versatile and can be used in many jewellery making projects. The techniques you learn from this tutorial can also be easily adapted to different shaped pendants, earrings and bangles. (Please click the photo for more details.)

********* SPECIAL OFFER 25% OFF *********
For the next 2 weeks (until 21st October),
readers of my blog can buy this tutorial direct
from me for a reduced price of only $6.00.
********************************************

If you would like a copy of my new tutorial, please contact me via the E-mail link at top right of my blog and I will invoice you via PayPal. I will send you the tutorial in PDF format via e-mail within 24 hours of your PayPal payment clearing.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. This is quite an accomplishment. I would like to do this type of project very soon. I would be interested in your experience when doing the written text and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an amazing challenge to capture all of a person's work in one image, and some great successes occurred. Some of my favorites were Madonna, the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Harry Winston, Naomi Campbell, Coco Chanel, Noel Coward, and Rudi Gernreich.Thanks for this nice info here www.zoppinicharms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you PJS and italiancharm - my new tutorial is selling well.

    PJS - I am happy to share my experiences with you and answer any questions (just hit the 'E-mail link at the top of my blog). In brief, to make a tutorial, I make the jewellery item and take loads and loads of close-up photos of each stage making sure the lighting is good. Then I select the best photos and crop/edit them and then insert them into a document where I write up the steps to go with each photo.

    This tutorial took hours and hours (and some more!) as it is very detailed. I recommend you start with a small project first and publish it on somewhere like Jewelry Lessons where you will get honest feedback.

    Good luck
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found all K S jewelry collection very useful for my wedding shopping for next year march... I would like to tell that, It will be helpful for me to be in colors with jewelry at my wedding.

    r4i firmware

    ReplyDelete