Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Two new tutorials from K S Jewellery Designs

Here is what I have been busy with over the last couple of weeks... my two new tutorials:

WIRE BLOSSOMS (Earrings and Pendants)
costs $5.00, £3.00 or €3.50


HAMMERED SWIRL LINK BRACELET
costs $6.00, £4.00 or €4.50


These two tutorials are for sale on Jewelry Lessons, my Etsy shop, my Folksy shop and my Dawanda shop.

However, until the end of February, I am also offering blog readers a SPECIAL BUNDLE DEAL to buy both new tutorials at a discounted price of $8.00, £5.00 or €5.50. To take advantage of this offer please contact me at kristinsmith66@gmail.com quoting 'SPECIAL BUNDLE DEAL' and I will send you an invoice via PayPal to your e-mail address.

5 comments:

  1. hey gorgeous, these look like amazing tutorials! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin - I'm very tardy but I've finally got round to passing on the Sunshine Award you gave me some time ago! It's on today's post at http://younglaosilkpaintings.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html

    These pieces are loverly - I hope you get lots of takers for your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you HG and thank you for being a regular commenter on my blog!

    Deborah - I'm off to look at the blogs you nominated. Thanks, my tutorials are selling quite well.

    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!I have no words to praise your jewelery designs.The long earrings are looking awesome.I also have a good collection of Vintage Rings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Shikha and welcome to my blog
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete