Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Monday 14 June 2010

Playing around with wire - Encircled Trefoil Pendant

After completing a number of custom orders, I had an urge to pick up some wire and just see what I could create. I have been inspired by the many talented artists on Jewelry Lessons and this pendant was particulary inspired by the lovely free flowing wirework of Ros and her Charmed I'm Sure bracelet.

Encircled Trefoil Pendant

4 comments:

  1. I like the simplicity of this one, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mel - this pendant was fun to make and actually it sort of made itself as I was playing around with the wire!

    Thank you Deborah - I have been so busy recently, it felt good to be spontaneously creative and not work from a planned out design.

    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Etips and welcome to my blog
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete