Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Lilac Amethyst Five Bead Flower Pendant

I've been working on this design for a couple of months on and off, in between all the other busy things that go on in my life, trying to work out the best way to secure the beads and petals. Then a few days ago I had a 'Eureka' moment and voila... my 'Five Bead Flower' design is ready to be shown to the world!


Lilac Amethyst Five Bead Sterling Silver Wire Flower Pendant

I've got lots of variations of this design to show you but just need to find the time to take the photos. My next project will be to turn this design into my next tutorial. Watch this space for further information about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment