Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Monday 15 November 2010

Cinderella Pendant

Not all my jewellery has a name or even a story behind it but this pendant certainly has...


CINDERELLA
Pink Amethyst Spiral Loop Teardrop Frame Sterling Silver Pendant

... Initially, this started out as a much more simple frame for a smaller bead of a different gemstone. It was actually going to be one of a pair of earrings. Then I wondered what it would look like with more spirals and loops around the frame... I liked it, but then decided it was too much for an earring and better suited to a pendant. Then at the last minute, I swapped the bead to this plump pink amethyst briolette... it was a perfect fit... as if I had made it for that bead all along... It was just like Cinderella trying on the glass slipper!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much SilverNikNats and welcome to my blog.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this!!
    Wonderful design, nice and simple ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Kristin and a lovely story too!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi 思君
    Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and thanks for stopping by.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, great to hear from you, hope you are keeping well. Glad you like this pendant, I really enjoyed making it.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's gorgeous, Kristin! I may have to put another order in soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tara, thanks for stopping by. I really hope you have been happy with the jewellery you have bought from me and thank you for the lovely comment about this pendant.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete