Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Chrysanthemum pendant for my mum

I made this flower pendant for my mum's birthday.  It was my attempt to go bigger and bolder, so I made it with thicker gauge wire.

BEE'S CHRYSANTHEMUM
Natural AquamarineSterling Silver Hammered Flower Pendant

This pendant is a variation of my Jewelled Flowers tutorial with double petals.  I shaped the petals around my round nose pliers and coiled very pale blue/green aquamarine beads around the centre. The pendant measures approximately 6cm in diameter.

6 comments:

  1. That's really pretty! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Whimsy - my mum liked it too! She doesn't have much of my jewellery because she likes 'big and chunky' jewellery which does not really describe my designs. So this was a bit of a one off creation.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! The beads are such a pretty and delciate colour, etheral almost x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful! I am sure your Mom was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you inspiral - the colour of the beads was so faint I was worried they looked white. I'm glad you like this pendant.

    Thank you HR - my mum did like it and has opted for a shorter length chain to sit in her neckline, as opposed to longer as I thought she would want.

    Thank you CJ and welcome to my blog!

    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete