Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Friday 8 March 2013

eBay auctions

I have decided to auction some of my existing stock of older designs on eBay to make way for new designs.  Some of the jewellery I will be listing was made some time ago when I sold at craft fairs and needed some extra stock to fill my table.  I no longer have the time to sell my jewellery at fairs, so I decided it was time for a little clearout.  All of my auctions start at 99p so there is a chance for someone to get a bargain!

Here are the first pieces of jewellery I listed today with links to the eBay listings.  They are from my 'Coiled Briolette' range of earrings and I have four different versions for sale (Pink Amethyst, Carnelion, Rose Quartz and Crystal Quartz).


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty earrings! I hope they sell ok on ebay :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - me too. A few of 'watchers' at the moment but only one bid - it's hard to get found on eBay.

    ReplyDelete