Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Friday 6 December 2013

A couple of rings

This week I have mainly been busy with custom Christmas orders however in between I have finished a couple of rings...

If you like your rings to be a bit more substantial then this wide band London blue topaz ring might be the ring for you. Available as a 'made to order' item (£55).  NB. The ring in the photo is also for sale and is 'ready to send'... it is UK size O or US size 7.

http://ksjewellerydesigns.co.uk/ourshop/prod_3002174-London-Blue-Topaz-Sterling-Silver-Gemstone-Ring-MADE-TO-ORDER.html
London Blue Topaz Sterling Silver Ring
 
This rainbow moonstone ring is quite a 'statement' ring and features a beautiful teardrop cabochon with lots of colour flashes.  It is also is available as a 'made to order' item (£45). HOWEVER the ring in the photo is also for sale and is 'ready to send'... it is UK size M1/2 or US size 6.25.

Rainbow Moonstone Sterling Silver Teardrop Ring


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful rings...I love that wider band on the first photo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SMJ - that was my first ever (!) wide band ring and I'm really pleased how it went. I have more designs in the pipeline (well in my head and in my sketchbook anyway!).
      Kristin :)

      Delete
  2. I love both of these rings! Moonstone is my new favourite at the mo and I have some tiny 3mm London blue topaz waiting til inspiration strikes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy - I love moonstone too and this bead is such a beautiful example of colour flash (not sure the photo does it justice). Good luck with the 3mm stones, they sound perfect for gypsy setting or tube setting.
      Kristin :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh lovely workmanship on those settings! I wish I could get mine like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma - that is so kind of you to say that... I have been trying really hard to improve the finishing of my pieces and am realising I prefer the hand-finishing techniques of filing, sanding and polishing to using my dremel. The final shine on these rings was by using a nail buffer.
      Kristin :)

      Delete