Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Sunday 18 January 2009

Sea Treasure

I was photographing my latest jewellery pieces this morning and taking advantage of some sunshine (although the weather was a bit of a pain with clouds moving across the sky constantly changing the light) and my husband was having a bit of a clear out in one of our cupboards. He came across a lovely material covered box (a present from a friend a long time ago) and said "What's in here?" On opening we found our 'sea treasure'! The treasure being a collection of beautiful shells we found on a memorable holiday in Paxos, Greece back in 2000.

I had completely forgotten about these beauties and such perfect timing to find them as I immediately used them as background for my jewellery photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment