Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Tuesday 9 June 2009

SALE! 20% discount at K S Jewellery Designs on Etsy

Next week I shall be taking most of my stock to my friend's boutique, so I thought I would offer all my pieces and tutorial on Etsy to my blog readers at a sale discount of 20% off the marked price (shipping costs remain the same). Click on the picture to be taken to my Etsy shop or follow this link: http://www.ksjewellerydesigns.etsy.com/



To get your blog discount type 'blog 20% discount' in the message to seller box and I will send you an amended invoice or pay the original amount and I will refund you the discounted amount via PayPal.

SALE ENDS ON SUNDAY 14TH JUNE 2009

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, this is GREAT. I love your work. Off to look now! Thank you Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get started on the wire flowers!!! Thanks Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I'm off to look now, I love your work Lady xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristin, if I could afford it I would EVERY piece of jewellery you make, I think your work is stunning!!! Will go have a look at your shop and see if I can stretch the purse strings!
    Just want to let you know also I've tagged you! Please pop over to my blog to see what's going on, hope you join in. Enjoy, Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete