Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs

Tutorials by K S Jewellery Designs
(Click on the pictures for more details)

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Silver Flower Earrings x 2

These two pairs of flower earrings are my version of a project in Joe Silvera's book, 'Soldering Made Simple' that I bought to help me with my soldering. The ones in the book had posts but I changed the design to these long earwires which I soldered to the back of the flowers.

Sterling Silver Flower Earrings (pointed petals)

Sterling Silver Flower Earrings (rounded petals)

2 comments:

  1. These are really pretty and very you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy - I struggled at first to get round balls that didn't stick to my soldering board! Now I have bought a charcoal block it has really helped. The book you recommended has been excellent - thank you.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete